Ingredients: (Spinach Ohitashi)
1 bunch spinach
1/4 cup Dashi1 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)
Directions: (Spinach Ohitashi)
- Mix Dashi, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Boil water in a large pot, then add spinach. After 15-30 seconds, remove from heat and drain water.
- Cool spinach in running water, and squeeze water out from spinach.
- Cut spinach into 2″ sections and place in a bowl. Add Dashi sauce mixture and mix well.
- Chill or serve right away with a sprinkle of Katsuobuhi.