Ingredients: (Korean Fried Zucchini Hobak Jun)
1 medium-large zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch coins
1/2 Cup Flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp salt
1-2 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil (for saute pan)
Directions: (Korean Fried Zucchini Hobak Jun)
- Distribute 1 tsp salt over zucchini slices.
- Add remaining 1 tsp salt to beaten egg.
- Put flour and egg in separate shallow dishes next to stove.
- Heat lightly greased saute pan to medium heat.
- Coat zucchini coins first with flour, and then dip and coat with beaten egg and place into pan.
- Saute zucchini for about 3-4 minutes per side, turning once, or until they are a light golden brown.
- You can serve with the basic or spicy dipping sauces or nothing at all.