Ingredients :(White Chocolate Cherry Cream Pie)
- 19-inch chocolate cookie crust
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½cup sugar
- 1teaspoon almond extract
- ½cup white chocolate chips
- 18-ounce package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 121-ounce can Organic Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
Directions :(White Chocolate Cherry Cream Pie)
Beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth in a large bowl.
Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package directions. When melted, pour into cream cheese mixture.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Fold whipped topping into mixture. Pour evenly into crust.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Spoon Cherry Pie Filling on top just before serving. Garnish with white chocolate chips if desired.
- 3 small zucchini, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 3 small summer squash, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 4 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 2- to 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
Wash the squash, trim ends, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Put squash pieces in a prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the squash with the 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
Combine the chicken broth with the garlic and pour over the squash.
Dot the casserole with butter then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes longer, until the topping is browned and the squash is tender.
2 lbs zucchini, shredded (about 6 medium zukes)
1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced (use white and green parts)
1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb, plus
2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
salt and black pepper
1 egg, beaten
6 ounces shredded Fontina cheese, divided
1 medium tomatoes, quartered,thinly sliced
1⁄4 cup loosely packed slivered fresh basil leaf
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus
more extra virgin olive oil, for the pan
- Place the zucchini and scallions in a large sauté pan.
- Cook over high heat, stirring frquently, until the zucchini shrinks, about 6 minutes.
- Drain in a colander.
- Press out excess water with a large spoon.
- Return the zucchini and scallions to the pan.
- Add 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1/2 teaspoon each salt annd pepper.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, tossing frquently.
- Add the egg; toss.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Coat a 9-inch pie pan with oil.
- Press the zucchini mixture into the bottom and up the sides, but not over the lip, of the pan.
- This”crust” is very thick.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Fontina.
- Top with the tomato slices, overlapping slightly if necessary.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover with 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, the basil, the olive oil and the remaining cup of Fontina.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is well browned.
- Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- 1 cup uncooked pearl barley
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup small fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Bring the barley and water to a boil in a pot. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes, or until tender.
Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat, and cook the onion and garlic until tender.
Season with rosemary. Mix the mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, and wine into the pot, and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the cooked barley, beans, tomatoes, and spinach.
Season with red pepper flakes. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 5 tablespoons soft butter, divided (or to taste)
- 4 slices bread (white or whole wheat)
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese (or use American cheese)
- 4 slices tomatoes
Spread about 1 tablespoon butter into the bottom of a large skillet (or just leave some fat in the pan from the bacon).
Spread 1 tablespoon (can use more) onto one side of each slice of bread.
Place the 4 slices of bread butter-side down onto a large skillet or flat grill.
Top with 1 slice of cheese, 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices cooked bacon, then 1 more slice of cheese.
Cover with a slice of bread (butter-side facing outside).
Fry over medium turning once with a spatula until golden brown on both sides.
- 24 Reynolds(R) StayBrite(R) or Foil Baking Cups
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place Reynolds Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
Combine ingredients in large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Spoon batter into baking cups.
Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack. Frost as desired.
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 4 thin slices deli turkey breast
- 4 slices precooked bacon, microwaved according to package directions
- 1/2 avocado – peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 slice ripe tomato
- 1 leaf lettuce
Spread mayonnaise on one side of both slices of toasted bread. Top a bread slice with provolone cheese, turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, and lettuce. Place the remaining bread slice on top, slice in half, and serve.
- Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets* with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
Beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add flour mixture gradually to butter mixture; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.