Ingredients: (Dulce De Leche Frappe)
1/3 cup hot water
4 teaspoons House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
1 cup ice cubes
1 cup dulce de leche ice cream
Directions: (Dulce De Leche Frappe)
Combine water and coffee granules in small cup; stir until coffee is dissolved. Place coffee mixture, ice and ice cream in blender; cover. Blend until smooth; serve immediately.
Ingredients: (Dark Chocolate Green Tea Truffles)
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 2/3 cups (10 oz.) Dark Chocolate Morsels
1 teaspoon finely ground green tea powder (such as Matcha) plus additional for rolling
Directions: (Dark Chocolate Green Tea Truffles)
Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
Heat cream to a gentle boil in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Stir in tea powder. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Drop chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Shape or roll each into balls. Roll truffles in tea powder. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Ingredients: (Iced Vanilla Coffee)
4 cups warm water
1/2 cup French Vanilla Flavor Powdered Coffee Creamer
3 tablespoons Pure Instant Coffee Granules
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions: (Iced Vanilla Coffee)
Combine water, Coffee-mate, coffee granules, sugar and cinnamon in medium pitcher; stir well. Serve over ice.
Ingredients: ( The Savoy Daisy)
2 ounces ruby port
1/4 ounce Bacardi 8-year aged rum
1 ounce Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva rum
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon muscovado sugar
1/2 tablespoon grenadine
1 orange twist
Directions: ( The Savoy Daisy)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients except the orange twist and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the twist.
Ingredients: (Sazerac Reborn)
1 star anise pod
6 ounces Laird’s Applejack6 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
1/2 ounce sorghum syrup
1 tablespoon French-style green absinthe.
Directions: (Sazerac Reborn)
Add star anise pod to Laird’s Applejack and let infuse for 1 day; discard the star anise.
In a cocktail shaker, stir 1 1/2 ounces infused Applejack with sorghum syrup, absinthe, Peychaud’s bitters and ice. Strain into a chilled glass and squeeze a lemon peel over the drink.
1 1/2 ounces Campari1 1/2 ounces sweet vermouth3 ounces chilled club soda
1 orange wheel and 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- Fill a chilled rocks glass with ice. Add the Campari, sweet vermouth and club soda and stir well. Garnish with the orange wheel and lemon twist.
Ingredients: (Pimm’s Cooler)
2 lemon slices
3 ounces chilled ginger beer
2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1 (English gin-based aperitif)
1 cucumber wheel, 1 cucumber spear and 1 cucumber ribbon (optional)
2 orange slices
3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
1 strawberry, halved
2 mint sprigs
1/2 ounce Creole Shrub or Grand Marnier
Directions: (Pimm’s Cooler)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the leaves of 1 mint sprig with 1 lemon slice, 1 orange slice, the cucumber wheel, half of the strawberry and the lemon juice. Add ice and the Pimm’s and Creole Shrubb. Shake well and strain into an ice-filled pilsner glass. Stir in the ginger beer and garnish with the remaining mint sprig, lemon slice, orange slice, cucumber spear, cucumber ribbon and strawberry half.
Ingredients: (Aperol Spritz)
One 750-milliliter bottle Aperol
One 750-milliliter bottle Prosecco
3/4 liter chilled seltzer
Orange slices, for garnish
Directions: (Aperol Spritz)
- In a pitcher, combine the Aperol, Prosecco and seltzer. Pour into ice-filled wineglasses and garnish each drink with an orange slice.
Ingredients: (Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha)
4 ounces Simple Syrup12 ounces cachaça (potent Brazilian sugarcane spirit)
4 ounces Cabernet Sauvignon
8 ounces fresh orange juice
2 ounces fresh lime juice
6 orange wheels
6 lime wheels
Directions: (Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha)
- In a pitcher, muddle 12 of the blackberries with the Simple Syrup. Add the cachaça, Cabernet and the orange and lime juices and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Stir well and strain the drink into ice-filled white wine glasses. Garnish with the remaining 12 blackberries and the lime and orange wheels.
Ingredients: (Porch Crawler)
2 ounces chilled club soda
1 ounce fresh lemon juice
1 ounce Simple Syrup1 hot chile, such as serrano, halved and seeded
5 cherries, pitted, plus 1 cherry for garnish
3 mint leaves, plus 1 sprig for garnish
2 ounces white rum
Directions: (Porch Crawler)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 5 pitted cherries, mint leaves and chile. Add ice and the rum, lemon juice and Simple Syrup; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with a cherry and a mint sprig.