Ingredients:(Cilantro Pork Chops)
1/2 cup Seasoning Sauce, divided
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Juice of 2 limes
6 to 8 (1/2-inch-thick) pork chops
3 cups cilantro or parsley leaves
1 cup apricot jam
1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can
1 teaspoon Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Fresh chopped cilantro
Directions:(Cilantro Pork Chops)
Mix 1/4 cup seasoning sauce, garlic and lime juice in large bowl; add pork chops and mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
Place 3 cups cilantro, jam, remaining 1/4 cup seasoning sauce, chiles and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. Pour cilantro mixture over pork chops; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 2 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Ingredients: (Chicken Shashlik)
1 Kg. boneless Chicken
2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. chili (Lal Mirch) powder
2 Green Bell peppers
3 Medium Onions
6 Small green chilies
½ Kg canned whole/diced Tomatoes
½ Cup Ketchup
3 tbs. Soy Sauce
3 tbs. Oil
Directions: (Chicken Shashlik)
Cut the chicken into cubes and Fry it in oil on low-medium heat until the chicken is white. (15 minutes)
Dice the tomatoes if you’re using whole ones. Add this to the chicken. De seed the bell peppers and cut them into 1 inch chunks. Cut the onions into chunks and add these in as well.
Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook this on low-medium heat for about half an hour or until the bell peppers are slightly soft.
Serve with boiled rice.
Ingredients: (Salmon Teriyaki)
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sake1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp grated ginger root
1/2 tsp vegetable oil
2 salmon fillets
Directions: (Salmon Teriyaki)
- Mix soy sauce, sake, sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan at medium high heat and place salmon in pan. Cook salmon for 4-5 minutes on each side. Then reduce to medium heat and add sauce. Spoon sauce over salmon. When sauce thickens, after about 4-5 minutes, remove from heat.
1 lb beef, thinly sliced (450g)
1 oz ginger root, thinly sliced, 2″ long pieces (about 30g)
1 cup water (240cc)
4 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp Sake1 Tbsp Mirin
- Slice beef and ginger root into thin slices.
- Heat water in a pot, and add cut ginger and the rest of the ingredients (except beef). When the water boils, add beef and stir so the beef doesn’t bunch up. Let it boil and skim fat well.
- Cook covered for 20-30 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook until liquid is almost all gone.
Ingredients:(Inarizushi Inari sushi)
2 cups water (480ml)
3 Tbsp soy sauce
4 Tbsp sugar
8 squares Aburaage (or 4 rectangle)
1 cup Dashi (240ml)
(or liquid from hydrating Shiitake mushrooms, or combinations)
3 dried shiitake mushrooms1 small carrot
3 cups Sushi rice1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
Directions:(Inarizushi Inari sushi)
- Roll the Aburaage with a rolling pin a couple of times to flatten them. Cut one side of each Aburaage. Carefully open each Aburaage to make a pouch. Boil the prepared Aburaage in hot water for a minute and drain well.
- Place water, soy sauce, and sugar in a pot and boil. Add the Aburaage, cook for 10-15 minutes, and let cool for at least 3 hours (overnight in the fridge).
- Hydrate shiitake mushrooms in water for 30 minutes. You can reserve the liquid to mix with Dashi later if you want.
- Remove stems from Shiitake mushrooms and slice thinly. Cut carrots thinly (1 1/2″ long).
- Boil Dashi with soy sauce and sugar in a pot, add carrots and mushrooms until the liquid is almost gone.
- Mix sushi rice, cooked vegetables, and sesame seeds well. Make 8 small oblong rice balls (there may be leftover rice). Squeeze the Aburaage just a little and stuff rice balls in the pouches.
Ingredients:(Black Pepper Beef Stir Fried)
Sliced beef—-1 box
Onion,finely shirred —-1
Carrot,finely shirred—-1 big chunk
Garlic , finely minced—-2 gloves
Black pepper—-1 Ts
Soy sauce paste(Thick Soy Sauce)—-1Tbsp
Salt to taste
Directions:(Black Pepper Beef Stir Fried)
1. Start by marinating the beef with garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and cooking wine for 10 minutes. For Preparation.
2. Add corn flour and egg white to the beef and mix well. (remember this step should be the last one just before heating your sauce pan.)
3. In a large sauce pan heat the oil (about 2Tbsp) on high, add beef then quickly stir it until it’s medium well. For preparation.
4. By using the same sauce pan to cook onion. Add beef,Soy sauce paste and black pepper then stir well.
Ground pork or beef —-1 /2 proud
Garlic ,finely minced—-2 gloves
Ginger ,finely minced—-2 slices
Green onion, chopped
Spicy bean paste—-3Tbsp
Salt to taste
1 Cut the tofu into a small cubes. For preparation.
2.Add 1TB oil in to a saucepan, put garlic into it, stir it for a while.
3.Put Ground pork/beef,stir it until it’s well cooked.
4.Add all the seasonings,mix well.
5.Add tofu, Carefully mix tofu with sauce, let it boil for 5 minutes.
6.Add chopped green onion on top of it.
7.Serve with steam rice.
Ingredients:(Sweet Red Bean Soup)
1 cup dried red azuki beans
1/3 cup to 1/2 cup sugar
Directions:(Sweet Red Bean Soup)
1.Soaked azuki beans for 4 hours or overnight, drained.
2.Put azuki beans and 6 cups water in large pot. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook uncovered until beans are tender.
3.Add sugar then serve it either hot or cold.
Ingredients:(Pigs Feet Hand Stew)
Pigs feet (hand)—-1 Box (you can find it at your local gorcery stores)
Ginger, finely shirred—-1 big chunk
Garlic, pill skin off—-10 glove
Green onion—-3 stalks
Brown sugar —-2 oz (if you can find the Chinese block/rock sugar, it is even better)
Chinese cooking wine —-1 tsp
Dark soy sauce —- 1 tbsp
Light soy sauce —-1.5 tbsp
Oyster sauce —-1.5 tbsp
Salt to tasts
5 spices powder—-1Ts
Directions:(Pigs Feet Hand Stew)
1. Pre-cook the pigs feet
2. Large pot, fill it with all the ingredients.
3. Add water to cover the pig feet,close lid, bring to boil.
4. Then, bring to lower heat,let it simmer for 1.5 hour.
Ingredients:(Stir fried sauce with fish fillets)
Finely shredded ginger—1 big chunk
Finely shredded green onion—-4
Directions:(Stir fried sauce with fish fillets)
1. Start by seasoning the fish fillets with cooking wine a 5 minutes.
2. Grab a big bowl then add ginger, green onion and seasonings, for preparation. (step 1)
3. In a large non-stick sauce pan heat the oil on high, fry the fish until it’s well-cooked.
4. Grab another sauce pan, add some oil, heat the oil on high, add step 1, stir it for 10 seconds.