Ingredients:(Easy Peanut Noodles)
1 package (7 ounces) Stir-Fry Rice Noodles1 jar (8 ounces) Peanut Satay Sauce1 red bell pepper, cut into short thin strips
1 cucumber, peeled and cut into short thin strips
1 large carrot, grated
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
Fresh cilantro sprigs and crushed unsalted peanuts (optional)
Directions:(Easy Peanut Noodles)
- BRING large pot of water to boil. Add rice noodles; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Set aside.
- MIX peanut satay sauce, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, sugar and salt in large bowl. Add noodles; toss to coat well. Garnish with cilantro and chopped peanuts, if desired.
Ingredients:(Crispy Fried Tofu)
8 ounces firm tofu
1⁄4 cup rice flour
2 tablespoons cornstarch
5 cups vegetable oil (for deep frying)
Sweet Red Chili SaucePeanut Satay SauceLettuce leaves and cucumber slices
Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
Directions:(Crispy Fried Tofu)
- DRAIN tofu. Wrap tightly in clean kitchen towel to remove moisture. Let stand 20 minutes. Cut tofu into 2x1x1/4-inch strips. Mix rice flour and cornstarch in shallow dish. Coat tofu with flour mixture.
- HEAT oil to 385°F in wok or large skillet on medium heat. Deep fry tofu strips 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- SERVE with Sweet Red Chili Sauce and Peanut Satay Sauce, and lettuce leaves and cucumber slices. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Ingredients:(Red Curry Shrimp and Vegetables)
1 can (13.66 ounces) Coconut Milk2 tablespoons Red Curry Paste1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup assorted vegetables, such as snap peas, bamboo shoots and sliced red bell pepper
1/4 cup fresh Thai basil (optional)
1 to 2 tablespoons Premium Fish SauceCooked Jasmine Rice (optional)
Fresh red chiles, thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:(Red Curry Shrimp and Vegetables)
- BRING coconut milk to simmer in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- STIR in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in basil and fish sauce.
- SERVE with cooked Jasmine Rice, if desired. Garnish with additional basil and red chile slices, if desired.
Ingredients:(Thai Cobb Salad)
1 package (7 ounces) Thin Rice Noodles2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/2 bunch basil, coarsely chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 jar (8 ounces) Peanut Satay Sauce1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Directions:(Thai Cobb Salad)
- BRING large pot of water to boil on high heat. Break the noodles into small pieces and add them to the pot. Boil 2 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm, stirring frequently to prevent clumping. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- PLACE chicken, noodles, tomatoes, basil and cilantro in large bowl; toss well. Add Peanut Satay Sauce; toss to coat.
- DIVIDE lettuce among 4 plates. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and additional chopped cilantro, if desired.
Ingredients:(Thai Grilled Flatbread with Mango Sweet Chili Sauce)
1 cup Sweet Red Chili Sauce, divided
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise into quarters
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into quarters
1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and cut into large pieces
2 packages (8.8 ounces each) naan (4 pieces)
Chopped peanuts and chopped fresh mint (optional)
Directions:(Thai Grilled Flatbread with Mango Sweet Chili Sauce)
- MIX 1/2 cup of the chili sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Mix remaining 1/2 cup chili sauce and 1 tablespoon of the oil in small bowl.
- GRILL vegetables and fruit over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce and oil mixture. Brush naan lightly with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Grill over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on both sides.
- SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly on each naan. Cut vegetables and fruit into bite-size pieces. Divide evenly among each naan. Sprinkle with peanuts and mint, if desired.
Ingredients:(Thai Peanut Chicken Tortilla Wraps)
1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
3/4 cup Coconut Milk2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 tablespoon slivered fresh ginger
1 pound ground chicken
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
1 1/2 teaspoons Premium Fish SauceSalt and ground white pepper to taste
Directions:(Thai Peanut Chicken Tortilla Wraps)
- FOR the Peanut Sauce, mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Set aside. (Makes 2 cups.)
- HEAT oil in wok or large skillet on high heat. Add ginger; stir fry until fragrant. Add chicken; stir fry 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cilantro, green onion and fish sauce. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- SERVE chicken mixture in tortillas with Peanut Sauce.
Ingredients:(Tom Yum Soup)
3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
2 to 3 tablespoons Premium Fish Sauce2 tablespoons sugar
3 pieces Galangal3 stalks Lemongrass2 pieces Kaffir Lime Leaves2 tablespoons Roasted Red Chili Paste1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed, or medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, or firm tofu, drained and cubed
1 can (15 ounces) straw mushrooms, drained
1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
2 Thai Bird Eye Chilies, chopped
1 small tomato, diced
Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions:(Tom Yum Soup)
- BRING broth, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves to boil in large saucepan. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes. Remove galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
- STIR in chili paste until well blended. Add chicken, mushrooms, onion and chilies; simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in tomato.
- LADLE into soup bowls. Garnish with cilantro.
Ingredients:(Green Curry with Vegetables)
1 can (13.66 ounces) Coconut Milk1 cup vegetable stock* or water
1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 to 4 tablespoons Green Curry Paste2 teaspoons salt
2 to 3 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as red bell pepper, zucchini and peas
Cooked Jasmine Rice
Directions:(Green Curry with Vegetables)
- MIX coconut milk, stock, basil, brown sugar, green curry paste and salt in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil in medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
- STIR in vegetables. Simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve over cooked Jasmine Rice.
Ingredients:(Thai Chicken and Lettuce Wraps)
2 tablespoons oil
2 teaspoons minced galangal or Chinese ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 pound ground chicken or turkey
1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
1 tablespoon minced lemongrass (the bottom 2/3 inch of stalk only)
1 tablespoon Premium Fish Sauce1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
8 large butter lettuce leaves
Thai Dipping Sauce:
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1/4 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon tamarind paste or rice vinegar
2 teaspoons Premium Fish Sauce1 red serrano chile, seeded and sliced in half rings
1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:(Thai Chicken and Lettuce Wraps)
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add galangal and garlic; stir fry 1 minute. Add ground chicken; stir fry 4 minutes. Add water chestnuts; stir fry 2 minutes.
- STIR in cilantro, green onion, lemongrass, fish sauce, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Spoon into bowl. Cool slightly or refrigerate until chilled.
- MEANWHILE, for the Thai Dipping Sauce, bring sugar and water to boil in small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cool slightly. Mix 1/4 cup of the syrup and remaining ingredients in small bowl. (Reserve remaining syrup for another use, such as sweetening iced tea.)