Ingredients:(CAJUN GRILLED SHRIMP)
3 pound(s) shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup(s) vegetable oil, light
1/4 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
1/2 cup(s) dark soy sauce
1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
6 clove(s) garlic, pressed
2 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
1/2 cup(s) parsley, finely cut
salt,pepper,cayenne and white pepper
Directions:(CAJUN GRILLED SHRIMP)
- place shrimp in large glass bowl
- combine remaining ingredients and pour over shrimp
- cover and marinate in fride for 2 hours
- Preheat grill
- String shrimp onto skewers sideways so they will lie flat on the grill.
- pour reserved marinade into small saucepan and raise to a boil
- simmer 5 minutes.
- grill shrimp just until they turn pink turning once. They cook in a few minutes.
- Serve hot with reserved marinade for dipping